When you order an iPhone, you probably don’t think about how long it will take to get delivered to your house. But the fact is, there are a lot of factors that go into how quickly you’ll receive your new phone. In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the things that can impact delivery times for iPhones and give you an idea of what to expect in 2022.
How to Order an iPhone
Assuming you would like content for a blog titled “How long does it take for an iPhone to get delivered to your house?”:
1. How to Order an iPhone
If you’re looking to get your hands on the newest iPhone as soon as possible, there are a few things you can do to make sure your order is one of the first to be processed and shipped. Here’s how to order an iPhone so that it arrives at your doorstep as soon as possible:
1. Pre-order from Apple. One of the best ways to ensure you’ll receive your new iPhone quickly is to pre-order from Apple directly. When you pre-order, Apple will charge your credit card for the full price of the phone and begin preparing your shipment immediately. Your new iPhone will then be sent out as soon as it’s available, which is usually within a week or two of the official release date.
2. Use a carrier’s online store. Another option for ordering an iPhone is to use your carrier’s online store. Many carriers (such as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile) allow customers to pre-order new iPhones through their websites. Like with Apple, your carrier will charge your credit card upfront and ship the phone as soon as it’s available.
3. Reserve an in-store pickup. If you don’t mind waiting a few extra days for your new iPhone, reserving an in-store pickup can be
Delivery Times for iPhones
Assuming you are referring to standard shipping times for ordering an iPhone from Apple.com, most iPhones will be delivered within 3-5 business days. Express Shipping is available for an additional cost and will deliver your iPhone within 1-2 business days.
Shipping Methods for iPhones
There are two shipping methods for iPhones: Standard and Expedited.
Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days and your iPhone will be delivered by UPS. Expedited shipping takes 1-3 business days and your iPhone will be delivered by FedEx.
How to Track Your iPhone Order
Assuming you placed your order through Apple.com, you can track the status of your iPhone order by following these steps:
1. Go to Apple’s Order Status page.
2. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
3. Click on the “Check Order Status” button.
4. On the next page, select “iPhone” from the drop-down menu under “Select a Product.”
5. Enter your iPhone order number in the box under “Enter Your Order Number.” This can be found in the email confirmation you received when you placed your order.
6. Click on the “Check Status” button.
7. You should now see the current status of your iPhone order, as well as an estimated delivery date range.
Cancelling an iPhone Order
If you need to cancel your iPhone order for any reason, you can do so easily through the Apple Store online. Just follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account on the Apple Store website.
2. Click on the “My Orders” section.
3. Find the order that you want to cancel and click on the “Cancel Order” button next to it.
4. Confirm that you want to cancel the order by clicking on the “Cancel Order” button again when prompted.
Your order will be canceled immediately and you will receive a confirmation email from Apple confirming the cancellation.
Returns and Refunds for iPhones
If you’re not happy with your iPhone, you can return it within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. To return your iPhone, please contact Apple Support.
It’s estimated that it will take around two days for an iPhone to get delivered to your house in 2022. This is thanks to the new, faster delivery service that will be available. So, if you’re planning on getting an iPhone next year, make sure you factor in a couple of days for delivery.